Invisalign utilises a series of clear aligners that cover your teeth like a cap. They are thin, comfortable and completely removable. Each aligner is fully customised and manufactured for your teeth only and the process of aligning your teeth occurs each time you move to your new aligner until they have reached their final position.
Invisalign is an incredibly popular alternative to traditional fixed braces.
Many patients are choosing Invisalign over fixed braces for a number of reasons:
- Aligners are almost invisible
- The aligners can be removed for easy brushing and flossing
- The aligners are removed before eating
- The aligners can be removed for special occasions
- Quick and easy dental appointments
- Offers a less visible way to straighten teeth before being whitened.
If you are considering Invisalign as an alternative to braces, we express the importance of our patients needing to be compliant and willing to wear there aligner for at least 22 hours a day, to see the most beneficial results in the fastest amount of time.